Riverside, California

We purchased our Siena in February of 2016.It was in pretty decent overall shape but a few of the decals are faded and there is a stain on the bathroom ceiling but seems to have been repaired.

What we love is the floor plan, the appliances and the exterior appearance. Wendy at CT was helpful in rounding up some additional exterior lights as GloBrite is out of business. Our Workhorse chassis has worked flawlessly.

We did replace the carpeting with luxury LVT.It's a great coach and since we full time we are hopeful of many years of great service from our Siena!

Review about: 2010 Ct Coachworks Siena 35v Rv.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Had an Experience with CT Coachworks?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Thrifty Car Rental - Robbing misleading company thrifty Thrifty Car Rental "I hired a car on thriftycars4rent website for Orlando airport on the website it which clearly states all insurances included etc. Upon arrival I was asked at the desk if..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Your Paso Robles office is nethical and lacks professionalism and is rightly being accused of bullying Enterprise Rent A Car "Students agree! Enterprise is unethical and lacks professionalism and is rightly being accused of bullying, lack of ethics and discrimination! They lied and bullied a Latino student, who was a..." Read more 17 year old minor Scammed of $1601.87 by Rent A Wheel Rent A Wheel "First off i'm a 17 year old guy. I have a 2005 Hyundai Tiburon GT and needed tires badly, I have a friend who referred me to "Rent a Wheel"..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Wheels/Tires STOLEN from personal vehicle left at Enterprise Enterprise Rent A Car " We dealt with DESPICABLE, INSULTING customer service after having four wheels and tires stolen from our personal vehicle that was left on their lot during our vacation. Our wheels..." Read more Trupanion Pet Insurance - Misleading and Unhelpful Trupanion Pet Insurance "I had purchased a new puppy. Took him to the vet one day after taking possession of the dog for a full physical examination (as required by breeder contract). Received..." Read more Must Cure Obesity Co.- SCAM ALERT! Must Cure Obesity Co "As a person looking for a weight loss plan I found this company and it is easy to see that it is owned by the same person that owns Roca..." Read more Shoespie and Dresswe are fraudulent! They are scamming people. Be aware Shoespie "Shoespie and Dresswe are the same company. They mislead people in their website. They post pictures of shoes or dresses from other websites making people believe they will get that...." Read more Wish - My money or a lawsuit Wish "My credit card document states that I spent over $600 in checking out my car on your app I registered out of Baltimore City I recently just got a lawsuit..." Read more